Diapers are available at the Following Food Pantries:
- Friendship Food Pantry – 45 Eagle Street, North Adams
Open Weds 10-2, 4-6 to residents of North Adams, Clarksburg and Florida.
- St John Paul II Church – 21 Maple Street, Adams
Diapers are available on Weds , 11-1, 4-6
Diapers are supplied by donations to the Church, independent of BCDP. Diapers are also supplied by The Family Center in North Adams, 210 State Street, lower level, which also offers parent education, a clothing exchange, pre-birth classes, and a parent-child home program.
- South Congregational Church – 110 South Street, Pittsfield
Diapers available Weds and Thursday 8-11 am, through rear church entrance.
Berkshire Dream Center – 475 Tyler Street, Pittsfield
Diapers available Wednesday 10-2:30.
Diapers are also available in Pittsfield through the Following Agencies
- Pittsfield Healthy Families – 52 North Street Suite 320, Pittsfield
Provides them during home visits to enrolled families.
- The Family Resource Center of Berkshire Children and Families – 480 West Street, Pittsfield
Provides a variety of scheduled and drop-in classes and programs for families with children.
- Gladys Allen Brigham Center – 165 East Street, Pittsfield
Provides swimming and gymnasium activities for children over 2, plus various parenting and literacy/academic enrichment activities in addition to maintaining a supply of diapers for families who need them.
- Christian Center – 193 Robbins, Ave., Pittsfield
Food Pantry open Wednesday – Friday 9:30-11:30AM and 12:30-3:00PM
Christian Center offers diapers but that these are donated privately and not through BCDP
- Lee Food Pantry – 45 Railroad Street, Lee
Open Saturdays, 10-noon
- Community Health Programs/WIC Office – 442 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington